Brohgan Dieker is dedicated to answering the "what's for dinner" question with healthy, quick recipes that can accommodate busy schedules. She is a devout Christian, a wife and mother, and a lover of words and books. She lives in the beautiful Flint Hills of Kansas and holds a degree in English from Kansas State University.
Latest posts by Brohgan Dieker (see all)
- Rest for the Weary: Finding a Sabbath Routine that WORKS! - April 18, 2017
- Weekend Links - April 2, 2017
- When You Are Stuck In A Dinner Rut (Cookbook Review and BONUS Recipe!) - March 29, 2017
It’s the weekend! Enjoy!
- 8 Movies that are Better Than Their Books
- An article that I loved when I was pregnant and stumbled upon again: They Should Have Warned Me
- Sugar free dessert ideas. As in no added sugar, not as in made from all those chemicals you can’t pronounce. LOVE THIS!
- How Instagram Became They New Oprah’s Book Club
- Teach Your Child This Simple Lesson
- This home was made by a 3d printer
- Stunning photos of girls around the world going to school. I just love this. So much.❤️
- Maybe this might help someone? How to love your wife through postpartum depression
- New podcast!!! Art and Faith. Highly recommended!
- How to conect with your spouse in the busy days of life
- Dare to Disciple
- A playlist of songs for days that you need hope
- Why we must feed ourselves first. True, but soooo hard sometimes.
- Yummy yummy Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins
- Think you might be a writer? Some great resources here!
- Lent 3: We Will Find Wellsprings
(Visited 18 times, 1 visits today)