Latest posts by Brohgan Dieker (see all)
- Rest for the Weary: Finding a Sabbath Routine that WORKS! - April 18, 2017
- Weekend Links - April 2, 2017
- When You Are Stuck In A Dinner Rut (Cookbook Review and BONUS Recipe!) - March 29, 2017
I spent the week in a blur of writing and mommy sleeplessness. It has been a hard, but sweet, week.
I’m looking forward to doing some spring cleaning tomorrow! Hoping for tangible results!
Here is a list of some thoughtful web goodies to kick off your weekend!
- Ellen gave an entire high school class a scholarship for college. It’s like Scott’s Tots only much more satisfying!
- 20 adorable comics by Liz Climo who draws for The Simpsons.
- 8 Kids Give Us The Dish On Their Dream Breakfast. Teddy Grahms and milk, anyone? (I would eat that…)
- 11 Oscar-Worthy Puns That Deserve An Award. It’s baaaaaad but I couldn’t help but chuckle.
- On the same note, Why Typography Matters–Especially At The Oscars.
- Exploring the first cover of The Hobbit. That’s what my copy looks like!
- 10 Ways To Beast Your Monday.
- Take the Emotional Agility quiz!
- Your Love For Me: a poem.
- 5 Steps To Living More Creatively.
- Raising Kids Who Love Jesus. Yes! Love this!
- Another poem: Showers of Peace