Latest posts by Brohgan Dieker (see all)
- Rest for the Weary: Finding a Sabbath Routine that WORKS! - April 18, 2017
- Weekend Links - April 2, 2017
- When You Are Stuck In A Dinner Rut (Cookbook Review and BONUS Recipe!) - March 29, 2017
The weekend is looking like it will be spent indoors and under cozy blankets! It was warm enough to play in the water table in the back yard on Wednesday, and it’s currently snowing outside. Oh Kansas. Sometimes it seems like we get all 4 seasons in a week!
Here are your cozy weekend links!
- Are you ready for Pancake Day 2017 (also known as Fat Tuesday)? You can find everything you need to know, including recipes, here.
- This comic: The Pursuit of Idleness. I identify with this so much!
- Tis the season of the Girl Scout cookie. Those girls are marketing geniuses! Watch Mike Rowe read a hilariously honest e-mail written by a Girl Scout. So funny!
- #stego because “[t]he poverty that’s most easily forgotten but most deeply felt is the poverty of friendship.” We need this stego thing. Stego — it’s shorthand for: I’ll be your safe place.
- Some Art of Simple marriage talk: 10 ways to keep saying yes after 20 years.
- Dear Dreamer: The world needs you now.
- “We parted full—satisfied at having met each other’s hunger across mugs of tea and simple food.” How to feed each other’s hunger.